- Each session is 2 hours long with 6 speakers.
- Speakers introduce themselves
- Speakers have a total of 20 minutes: 15 min for the PPT and 5 min for Q&A
- Co-chairs give warning signals to speakers at 10 & 13 minutes, signal the speaker to stop their presentation at 15 minutes and stop Q&A at 20 minutes.
- The room is set-up with a laptop and projector, which will contain any pre-loaded PowerPoint presentations emailed before the conference to firstname.lastname@example.org (note: presentations sent after Jan 15th will not be able to be pre-loaded).
- Speakers should bring back-up final PowerPoint slides to the conference.
- EUEC will publish your PowerPoint presentation in the flash drive proceedings to be mailed to all registered delegates.
- AUDIO RELEASE FORM: Please sign and send us the audio release form if you do NOT wish the Audio portion of your presentation to be recorded and attached with the PowerPoint presentations in the flash drive proceedings.
Session chairs very briefly introduce the session, keep the session on time, and moderate Q&A if time remains after the speaker is done. Session chairs are asked to ensure that the session runs on time within 20 minutes allocated for each speaker. Give warning signals at 10 minutes, 13minutes and signal the speaker to stop their presentation at 15 minutes and Q&A at 20 minutes.
- Arrive to your session about 20 minutes before it is scheduled to begin
- Verify all PPTs are loaded on the conference laptop before the session begins
- Notify an EUEC tech of any hardware issues
- Remind speakers of the time requirements.
- Discourage undue marketing during technical presentations.
- Do not rearrange speakers after the program is published.
- Verify the final version of each PPT is left on the conference laptop
Publication in Online Journal of EUEC is Optional
(Submit Manuscript following guidelines in March 2015)