EUEC 2020 COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Action Plan
EUEC 2020: The Energy, Utility & Environment Conference and Exhibition, is set to proceed, as a Virtual Conference, with remote access to EUEC 2020 using a brand new Mobile App that will be active on April 15, 2020 for a whole year.
Your health and safety are our top priority. We are moving forward responsibly with EUEC 2020, taking our direction from global, federal, and local health officials, like the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO).
EUEC Action Plan has a list of measures being implemented to protect the health of attendees. Additional onsite measures for registrants, exhibitors and onsite personnel include the following:
- A “no-handshake policy”
- Increased availability Hand Sanitizer Stations
- Increased Facility-Wide Cleaning and Disinfecting
- Sanitizing/Cleaning Materials Available for Exhibitors & Speakers
- Increased On-Site Medical Support
- Reduced Transfer of Physical Materials at Registration
- Modified Catering/Food Service Practices for optimal food safety
- Individual Hand Sanitizer available at Registration for all delegates attending
- Continuous Air Handling in Facility
EUEC Management will:
- Follow recommendations from WHO and CDC, and the policies of the local government and city officials
- Ensure that First Aid personnel are adequately trained and capable of assessing and assisting those that may demonstrate flu-like symptoms
- Identify local emergency care facilities that will be able to promptly care for attendees that may require immediate treatment
We strongly urge exhibitors and attendees to implement appropriate guidelines and protocols as suggested by the WHO and other health authorities.
The U.S. Government has taken steps to mitigate the concerns regarding COVID-19. Please reference links below for more information.
Links and Resources:
For the benefit of full-registrants, EUEC Management will have all speaker-authorized content from the technical sessions recorded. These recorded talks will be made available in flash-drive proceedings containing PowerPoint presentation with audio recordings.
Thank you for your understanding as we take these important steps for your health and safety, and the safety of our communities,
We will keep you posted as this situation develops.
EUEC 2020 Management
Please Direct Additional Questions or Concerns to:
Phone: (520) 615-3535 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org